How to learn Blockchain technology
How to Learn Blockchain Technology
There’s been a lot of buzz about blockchain technology in the past year or so. So much so that it has become one of the most discussed and debated topics in digital currency circles. If you’ve been paying attention, you’ll know there are a number of different blockchain currencies out there, with many trying to cash in on the growing hype by hyping their own coins. Even within the cryptocurrency space, there are players that have their eyes set on becoming the next Bitcoin. It can be difficult to know where to begin with all this information - especially if you’re looking to get involved in the world of blockchain but aren’t quite sure where to begin?
Blockchain technology is a set of digital algorithms and software that have been used to scale Bitcoin payments and decentralized storage of assets. Blockchain is also referred to as distributed ledger technology or smart media system. It is an emerging field that will grow in importance with the development of new digital curbs on privacy, security, and trust. This article is an overview of the most important principles, concepts, and practices surrounding blockchain technology. It will focus on how it can be implemented in different industries including financial services, healthcare, virtual goods platforms like games or other media, and more.
What are the Requirements to Become a Blockchain Developer?
- To begin learning about blockchain, you must first learn the fundamentals of blockchain and cryptocurrency. You can start by joining various blockchain communities and visiting Bitcoin forums on Reddit, crypto vlogs on YouTube.
- You can enroll in courses offered through various online forms, such as the one provided by Pixeltests.
- Coding and having a basic understanding of coding will always be beneficial. It will aid you in the development of Blockchain applications.
Technical abilities are essential to start your career as a Blockchain Developer.
Distributed Systems and Networking
Because blockchain technology is a distributed ledger, knowledge of peer-to-peer networks is required. You should also be familiar with the Blockchain consensus protocol, which is at the heart of block chain technology. Proof-of-Work with cryptocurrency is the most commonly used blockchain consensus algorithm, and Proof-of-Stake Cryptography is the other.
Cryptocurrency is one of the most widely discussed implementations. The innovation that powers bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is known as cryptography. So having a basic understanding of hash functions as well as complex analytical skills will help you tremendously in this field. Understanding of Block Ciphers is also required. Verified encryption as well as message integrity are also required.
As we all know, Blockchain is a type of database in which information is stored in blocks that are linked to one another. So, in general, you must understand the concept of storing data in blockchain technology. The database is moved across the network using a distributed ledger, and security is maintained using cryptography.
Advanced Programming Languages
Getting Started with Blockchain Technology
Blockchain course by Pixeltests gives you 3 simple steps to start your Blockchain career & grow exponentially without relying on your current job or degree.
- Become a member of our exclusive Blockchain community of freshers & experienced professionals.
- Learn from World’s renowned, best computer scientist, Emeritus Chairperson of IIT Madras- Dr. Pandurangan.
- Get a blockchain certification by Pixeltests & IIT Madras CCE & earn more than 50 LPA!
Know more about the IIM CCE and Pixeltests Blockchain technology course by signing up for a free masterclass today.